The profitable facts about solar
read more The many financial advantages of installing a solar system at your commercial building add up to a serious investment with nice returns compared to other typical investments, such as a CD or a bond.
generic viagra without prescription First of all, the costs of purchasing a solar array are offset by the many government and utility company benefits. These various incentives ensure that the cash that’s laid out for the system is usually returned in just 3 short years. But there are major differences between an investment in solar in your commercial building and investing your available cash in CDs and bonds.
Here are a few:
- CDs and bonds usually pay investors somewhere in the neighborhood of 4%.
- The ongoing annual yield of a solar system is at least 9%, for a purchase without debt, and approximately more than 45% or more when a portion of the cost is funded with a loan.
- Incentives also include SREC certificates that are earned from the utility company (which is obligated by law to generate a certain amount of its electricity from solar) and typically sold for cash by building owners
- Federal tax credits
- Accelerated depreciation schedule
- State grants.
- Lower or eliminated electricity bills for the next 30 years.
- When you take all factors into consideration, solar is a special investment you don’t want to miss visit website .